- I made homemade corn chowder. Not to toot my own horn, but it was outstanding.
- We successfully got our driver licenses and car registration. (After having previously been turned away from the PennDot for not having sufficient proof of residency - a bank statement with our new address did not count, apparently - the last time they never even asked for any proof of residency. I almost shoved our mailings in his face just as retribution.)
- Went to Mutter's museum and a piece of the a tumor of John Wilkes Booth and other medical oddities.
- We had two great friends from Oklahoma, Daniel and Adrienne, visit us. This was a blast.
- We had a great friend from New Jersey, David, visit us the next day. He got an iPhone and made me jealous.
- We visited with Maggie's aunts and uncles at a HUGE summer home on the Chesapeake in Maryland. This included seeing Maggie's new cousin who was recently adopted from China.
(I'll update this with pictures later...)